Here at Lil Griz Cub House preschool in Missoula, MT, we provide meaningful learning experiences for the children and base our curriculum on their interests. Hands on messy learning is ever-present in our classroom, where any given day you may find a multitude of sensory experiences sprinkled throughout the classroom. Through the child's exploration and teachers guidance we hope to help each child find in themselves a passion for learning.
The first few years of a child's life are the most important developmentally. Lil Griz preschool programs focus on developing the whole child in the different areas of: Creativity, Discovery, Social and Emotional development, pre-academic, physical, cognitive, and independence skills.
- School begins Tuesday, September 4th and follows the MCPS calendar on school closures and professional development days
- Ages 2 - 5 years
- Preschool is in session Monday - Friday
- Full day: 8:15-3:15
- Morning session 8:30 - 11:30
- Afternoon session 12:15 - 3:15
- Tuition costs are $525/month full day or $275/month half day (All tuition fees stay within the preschool program)
- Your child will be given the opportunity to learn and explore their environment and the world around them through play and teacher-guided lessons
If you feel like Lil Griz Preschool is a good fit for your child and your family, click on the link below for our enrollment package or stop by Lil Griz Cub House in the Stephens Center. Spots are filling up quickly so don't wait. We look forward to another great year of learning new and exciting things and exploring the world around us!
Your child will be given the opportunity to learn and explore their environment and the world around them through play and teacher guided lessons.